The full range of Woundclot™ Trauma Gauze dressings are available to purchase now price on application.
Woundclot™ for veterinary use is also available to purchase now, call us for more information.
Sizes in stock and available now:
10cm x 10cm (singles or box of 10)
8cm x 20cm (singles or box of 10)
20cm x 30cm(singles or box of 5)
8cm x 100cm (singles or box of 10)
Pet Woundclot™ Sizes in stock and available now:
10cm x 10cm Vet green (singles or box of 10)
8cm x 20cm Vet green (singles or box of 10)
8cm x 100cm Vet green (singles or box of 10)
More about Woundclot™
WoundClot™ Trauma Gauze is a next-generation hemostatic gauze intended for bleeding control of traumatic wounds, including moderate to severe bleeding. For use by trained emergency responders.
When WoundClot™ Trauma gauze is applied to the site of bleeding, it rapidly converts from a dry fexible gauze to a thick, tenacious, expanding 3D gel matrix. This stable, strong, and pliant gel structure enables rapid and stable hemostasis to be achieved utilising several mechanisms of action:
WoundClot™ Trauma absorbs up to 2,500% of its weight in blood and remains actively absorbent for up to 24 hours. WoundClot™’s 3D gel matrix enables the concentration of platelets, red blood cells, and clotting factors, creating an environment conducive to clotting.
WoundClot™’s pliant 3D gel matrix adheres to surrounding tissues in the wound and will not be dislodged by patient movement, wound manipulation, or high-pressure bleeding.
“WoundClot™’s advanced functional molecular groups stimulate the coagulation process by converting Plasma Thromboplastin Antecedent or PTA (XI) and Hageman (XII) clotting factors from inactive to active (XIa and XIIa).” To WoundClot™’s advanced functional molecular groups stimulate the coagulation process, enabling rapid and stable hemostasis to be achieved.
- Effective in patients on anticoagulant/antiplatelet therapy.
- Effective in patients in Coagulopathy.
- Does not require the application of manual pressure to be effective.
- A high safety profile and has no contraindications.
- Can be used anywhere on the body.
- Available in a variety of sizes and conforms and adheres to any anatomical shape effectively.
- Zero toxicity – no harmful side effects or residues.
- Does not stick to gloves or instruments.
- Simple to use and requires minimal training to be utilised effectively.
- Available in different sizes
- Does not contain animal products
- Competitive pricing