Relisan Hand Gels contain 70% alcohol which exceeds CDC and Public Health England’s minimum recommendations for hand sanitisers to be effective against bacteria and micro-organisms.
Effective hand hygiene is vital.
Does your hand gel contain alcohol?
Does your hand gel contain 60% plus alcohol?
Is it scientifically made and tested?
If not, then it’s probably not effective and could damage your skin.
Relisan 70% alcohol with hand moisturiser, is professionally manufactured by an experienced team in the UK and has been fully tested.
For the rapid cleansing of hands. Ideal for use when access to soap and water is limited. 70% alcohol content which exceeds CDC and Public Health England’s minimum recommendations for hand sanitisers to be effective against bacteria and micro-organisms. Additional emollients help leave the skin feeling soft and soothed. Available in a wide range of sizes to suit individual requirements.
- For the rapid disinfection of hands
- Effective at 30 seconds, according to EN1500
- Contains hand moisturiser
- Kind to hands
- Leaves the skin feeling soft and soothed
- Contains 70% denatured ethanol with an emollient killing COVID dead as recommended by WHO
- Bottle shape may vary