The Powerheart® G5 Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training Device is ideal for teaching basic AED rescue skills and how to follow the correct defibrillation procedures. It provides students the opportunity to practice CPR techniques and familiarises them with the operation of Powerheart® AEDs.
The clear, instructive voice and metronome guide the user through the rescue scenario. The intellisense training CPR training pads help to teach students an understanding of both pad placement and effective CPR
With the Powerheart G5 AED trainer, the instructor can:
– Select among four pre-programmed rescue scenarios.
– Simulate shockable and non-shockable rescue situations.
– Use the CPR Device to assess performance to 2015 Resuscitation Guidelines.
– Train users to perform CPR compressions using a metronome.
– Use a wireless remote control to vary the rescue conditions while students respond.
– Pause the Trainer in mid-scenario to emphasize an important point, and then continue at the same point in the simulation.
– Demonstrate automatic and semi-automatic AED operation.
- 1 Powerheart G5 AED Training Unit
- Wireless Remote Control
- Intellisense CPR Training Pads
- 1 Pair of Adult Training Pads
- Language CD with User Manuals