The HeartSine Samaritan 350P Defibrillator has all the features of the 500P Defibrillator except for the CPR advisor technology. This public access defibrillator has an 8-year warranty and a unique combined battery and pad-pack with a 4-year life from date of manufacture. After an event the complete pad-pak is replaced, which means you have a brand new battery for the next event. This is more cost effective than many other devices with expensive so-called long-life batteries, when costed over the life of the device.
Designed for use use in schools, hotels, restaurants, clubs, businesses, shopping centres, sports clubs, aviation and shipping, doctor's offices and in hospitals.
- 1 x HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P defibrillator
- 1 x Pad-Pak cartridge (combined battery and pair of electrode pads)
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Quick reference guide
- 1 x Soft carry case
The PAD 350P Defibrillator device can be used for Sudden Cardiac Arrest victims from the age of 8 and above utilising the Adult Pad Pak. For smaller children the PAD 350P has a Special Paediatric Pad Pak available. HeartSine offers the only device to incorporate the Electrodes and Battery into one cassette for ease of use and the reduction of downtime following deployment.
- 8-year warranty - The longest in the industry
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection - the highest in the industry
- Metronome for correct speed CPR
- Software updates via USB
- Made in the United Kingdom by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is a leading cause of death globally. Response time is critical for survival. The HeartSine Samaritan® PAD 350P was designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real-world use.
The 350P uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 350P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg a Paediatric-Pak™ is available.
This semi-automatic defibrillator that is operated by using two buttons. In addition, it provides audio prompts to users and metronome for CPR timing and features visual representations of how to use the device.
- Ease of use – they have a one or two-button operation with clear and simple voice and visual prompts
- Ease of maintenance – the devices combine a battery and electrode cartridge, making them very simple to look after
- Fastest time to first shock delivery –devices have a charging time of just eight seconds
- Highest industry IP rating of IP56 – this means the devices are protected against dust and water ingress
- Tested to the military standard 810F –for robustness.
- Greater lifesaving capability than other devices – the impedance operating range of the HeartSine devices is 20-230 ohms, which means they deliver lifesaving shocks in more cases than most other defibrillators available, due to their superior technology
HeartSine 350P package includes:
HeartSine 350P live AED with case and adult pad pack